Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Big City, Day Two



#

I'm still in the capital, going crazy. At this point I've probably had a little bit too much fun and want to go somewhere less congested so I can think straight. My question for you is: You're an adventurer, a highly skilled wizard even. You've traveled the length and breadth and a good portion of the depth of the worlds accessible to you, and you know that nobody you knew before your travels will ever understand. Can you go home again, or has home become wherever you are that day?

----
250 words? Yes
Book "Lived Too Long To Die"
- - - -
Reading - ?

*120

1 comment:

  1. I think there is silent comfort in knowing you've done things others can't or won't, and can't ever understand. The key is: does home hold something you can do without, or is it going to tug on your heart in ways that would make your wizard self regret not returning?

    Me, I'd go back and save my memories. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...