Sunday, November 14, 2010

Comic Romance

Where I really come into my own while writing romance side of things is playful banter. There's no romance like a comic romance, nobody likes drama anyways. My ideal relationship would be Nick and Nora Charles. (I would be Nick.)

On a less applicable but similarly named note, I liked Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist?

Um...this topic felt like it would be a lot longer. Huh.

Good work, David, way to phone in Post 100.

(Oh, by the way, the big change was that I managed to change the webpage favicon.)

#

Finished editing up "Sorcerer's Hire", seemed to work pretty well. It might technically be "spellpunk" instead of straight fantasy, but it qualifies for David's Intro to Fantasy. For my next foray into writing the Fantasy genre, I'm exploring the Knight-errant trope in "Ostracon".

Here's a picture of a caveman attacking a badger that pretty much sums it up except for the actual plot.

----
2000 words? Yes
Book "Lived Too Long To Die"
Short Story "Sorcerer's Hire" - minor edits, done.
Short Story "Ostracon" - in progress
- - - -
Reading - ?

*100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...