Thursday, February 3, 2011

Players of the Nuclear Theremin

This was ill-advised, but fun
#

The Classic SF "Players of the Nuclear Theremin" turns out to be a significantly longer story than I thought it would be, but I can see how that happened. What that means is that, in the interests of being able to Write The Next Thing, I am going to finish this damn thing by the tried-and-true method of ingesting lots of coffee and sitting in a dark room and typing with my eyes closed. The Internet will, of course, be off.

Oh, and Byrrh is apparently a mixture of red wine and tonic water. That sounds terrifying. Take note, upcoming steampunk horror.

If I do in fact succeed in finishing this monster project, I'll have to time to format up a different steampunk story for ePub tomorrow.

----
Story? Sure
Short Story "Players of the Nuclear Theremin"
- - - -
Reading - ?

*181

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...