Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rattle Off A Title


This story is a monster and refuses to end, which is fine I suppose. I do know what I want to happen, at least.  Anyways, in my exciting plan to get to 100 stories as quickly as possible, I have compiled a LIST. Wow!

The next sixteen stories, probably. Alphabetical order:

All The Squirrels Have Gone
An Aesop Amidst The Fairy Dust
Bad Things Happen To Good People
Bilateral Stymietry
Estevanico
In Which There Is A Sussurus
Job Interview
Monsier Dantes Inferno
Revolt In Youth
Splat!
The Canadian Witch Doctor
The Littlest Barnacle
The Ten Thousand Dollar Whore
Treachery Afoot
Twenty Seconds Century
What Fools We Anti-Social Monkeys Are!

Yeah! I've got a million of them! Now to just finish this one, jeez.

Also, today I had a really good #SteamPunkChat on Twitter. I just wandered into it, but it was fun! My two steampunk stories are Timpani the Ostrich Rancher and The Ambassador's Lady. I'm rather enjoying the world that's evolving out of my exploration of the genre.

----
Story?
Long Story "Players of the Nuclear Theremin"
Short Story "An Aesop Amidst The Fairy Dust"
- - - -
Reading - ?

*183

1 comment:

  1. The Littlest Barnacle sounds like just the story the world needs right now.

    - Cholisose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...